~ Welcome to the world of music ~

Spark your life with our charms.... Romantic Charms.

Monday, October 27, 2014

20/9/2014 Steffi Wedding @ Kuantan Zenith Hotel

This is our very first time performing in the Hotel Cashmere Grand Ballroom.
Previously we were at the lower floor ballroom and Chinese restaurant.

We are very happy to perform in Kuantan again and work together with the famous emcee Peter. And thanks again Peter bring us walk around Kuantan and thread us a very nice lunch in the MS Garden Chinese Restaurant. :)










 

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh! I went to an event space Atlanta last week and there was a band playing. I have completely fallen in love with them. I am glad you shared a video with everybody. It is worth sharing. I love places with live bands, it just calms my inner self a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. romantic restaurants

    ReplyDelete